Thursday, October 27, 2011

Early Thanksgiving

Last Sunday, my parents hosted an early Thanksgiving dinner since Ben and I won't be able to come up for the real holiday this year. Along with turkey and stuffing and pie, we also got to enjoy time with the family. Charlotte got passed around a lot and loved all of the attention... except for Chris... it took several tries to get a no-tears picture of her with him.

My Aunt Carol  & Aunt Jeannie were there too, but I didn't snap a photo - sorry!! Ken & Becky were there, but recovering from colds, so they kept their distance from Charlotte. I appreciate their thoughtfulness! Hope you guys feel better soon!

Uncle Brandon's first time holding her

With Unci Linda (the girl is part Lakota, after all)

Hanging out with Mr. Ron

Hanging out with Uncle Chris
Just a little reminder - you don't need a big holiday to be thankful for all of the wonderful blessings in your life! We've been blessed beyond measure this year and are so happy we can share our happiness (and our baby) with all of you!

No comments: